Holidays at the RPL Exploratory!
Read Play Love Exploratory Days are 90-minute sessions of outdoor activities for children of all ages, held at the RPL Arts & Nature Exploratory in Lowry Crossing, TX (East of McKinney.) The Exploratory is easily accessible from highways...yet its country setting feels another world! m
Exploratory Sessions are currently held Fridays and Saturdays, with special-holiday session coming up for Halloween and Winter Wonder Days all throughout December.
- Homeschool Hours: sessions on Fridays @ 11:00 and 1:00
- Weekend Hours: sessions on Saturdays @ 11:00 and 1:00
- Reservations are required. Go here to register for an Exploratory Dayor keep reading for details.
On October 29 and 30, activities will be Halloween themed and costumes are welcome!
Exploratory Days include activities like:
- Art/craft project
- Nature-themed treasure hunt
- Outdoor games
- Gardening activity
- Outdoor musical theatre workshop
- Free play adventures
Suggested donation upon arrival:
$10/family (or pay what you can)
Free for Read Play Love Members
Reservations are required. Space is limited and a waiting list will be taken when timeslots fill. Please note that you must make a separate reservation for each session you plan to attend!
Go here to register for an Exploratory Day!