Read Play Love Musicals offer a unique opportunity for kids to work and play together to put on a show! Supervised by theatre professionals, kids are invited to get involved in all aspects of the production - acting, singing, dancing, tech theatre, and other behind-the-scenes roles. Our goal is is to provide a nurturing, compassionate atmosphere that focuses on the individual development of each child. Our musicals have received great reviews and praise for blending a heart-centered approach with a truly professional result, in a theatre space that we built from the ground up.
What's Different about Read Play Love Musicals?
* Unlike many traditional theatre programs, our primary focus is simple: building confidence & nuturing the creative self-discovery of each one of our kids!
* Even our auditions are designed to be 100% empowering, inspiring experiences where the kids feel GREAT! Plus...we create a role for every single child participating!
* We mentor kids where they are and help them shine and feel great...all while being part of a high quality production!
* Busy schedule? No problem! We always do our best to work around the schedules of busy families.
* We develop brand new musicals, as part of our series of "New Musicals for a New Generation!"
* RPL is the ideal place for kids to try theatre for the first time, as well as more experienced performers to stretch their wings & grow!
New Musicals for a New Generation
Read Play Love has written and produced world premieres of the following new musicals, each with its own message of unity and hope:
One Star Apart
Whirld!: A Musical Flight to the Impossible
A Midsummer Night's Rock
Adventures in Green Gables
ONE: a multimedia musical of hope
The Whimsical World of Sherlock Holmes
Saltwater Song: The Little Mermaid's Fantastical New Tale