Ready to join the creative fun at Read Play Love? We are an inspiring, inclusive community of families, built on creativity, collaboration, and compassion.
The RPL Membership program allows families who are invested in our mission and active in our programs to receive ongoing member benefits and discounts. If your family plans to participate in multiple activities over a six-month span, the member discounts usually pay for themselves quite quickly.
We welcome families of all backgrounds and from all walks of life. We are devoted to the creative expression of our children, and building an inclusive culture of love. We are also dedicated to creating a safe space for our children and families, and require quarterly Safe Environment Training and annual background checks on all RPL Members, as well as parents/volunteers involved in productions.
Read Play Love Member Benefits Include:
* Members-Only rates for musical theatre production fees, as follows
1 child: $60 ($199 non-member)
2 children: $90 ($298 non-member)
3+ children: $120 ($390 non-member for 3, $398 for 4+)
* Special Members-Only Discounts for other programs. For example:
Theatre Workshops ($20 off Little Library Musicals; 50% off Musical Theatre U)
Summer and School Break Camps (50% Off)
* Free attendance to Wee Play Love, our early childhood program - as of Oct 1, 2018, your Wee Play Love membership is waived!
* Free facility access during open hours: playground, activity rooms, and even private study rooms to do homeschooling away from home
* Access to the new Private Facebook group (note: the current RPL private page will transition to be Members-Only benefit as of 9-30-18)
* Monthly Family Fun Gatherings with other Read Play Love families! Including field trips, park days, holiday-themed parties, Family Game nights, special movie showings, etc.
* Quarterly Safe Environment Training, to help ensure the safety of all of our children and families.
*Free participation in the RPL Kids Traveling Troupe to perform around the metroplex, and more.
Your membership dues helps build RPL into a viable resource that nourishes our kids and families with creative opportunities to learn, grow and connect together! A monthly Famuily Membership is just $30/1 child, and $60 for 2 or more children.
We request that Members commit to at least six months at a time, paid either up front or monthly via autopay. Contributing for a six month time period is your family's commitment to RPL's existence, irrespective of participating in productions or other activities. Note that the six-month commitment does NOT mean you are committing to actively participate for 6 months in classes, activities, shows, teaching/volunteering, etc. People have always loved that RPL is set up to be flexible, so that you can come and go as you like, as fits into your schedule.
First-time families new to RPL may join for a 1-month trial prior to committing to the full six months.
How to Join: Signing up for a Membership must be completed as a separate transaction from any other program registrations.
If you are a new Member, first use the link below to complete your Membership enrollment. Then, come back to the site to register for specific programs and sessions.