NOTE to Members: The Exploratory is currently closed due to COVID-19 precautions. However, Summer 2020 programs will begin May 20 and will take place virtually until further notice. Click here for our Summer schedule.
ALL Summer 2020 programs are FREE to RPL Members and use your Member Code when you check out to remove all fees.
Ready to join the creative fun at Read Play Love? We are an inspiring, inclusive community of families, built on creativity, collaboration, and compassion.
The RPL Membership program allows families who are invested in our mission and active in our programs to receive ongoing member benefits and discounts. If your family plans to participate in multiple activities over a six-month span, the member discounts usually pay for themselves quite quickly.
For our Summer 2020 programs beginning May 20 -- held virtually until further notice - ALL programs are 100% Free for Members!
We welcome families of all backgrounds and from all walks of life. We are devoted to the creative expression of our children, and building an inclusive culture of love. We are also dedicated to creating a safe space for our children and families, and require quarterly Safe Environment Training and annual background checks on all RPL Members, as well as parents/volunteers involved in productions.
Your membership dues helps build RPL into a viable resource that nourishes our kids and families with creative opportunities to learn, grow and connect together! A monthly Family Membership is just $30/1 child, and $60 for 2 or more children.
We request that Members commit to at least six months at a time, paid either up front or monthly via autopay. Contributing for a six month time period is your family's commitment to RPL's existence, irrespective of participating in productions or other activities. Note that the six-month commitment does NOT mean you are committing to actively participate for 6 months in classes, activities, shows, teaching/volunteering, etc. People have always loved that RPL is set up to be flexible, so that you can come and go as you like, as fits into your schedule.
First-time families new to RPL may join for a 1-month trial prior to committing to the full six months.
Read Play Love Member Benefits Include:
* FREE and Discounted Classes - Most classes and activities for members are free. For a small number of speciality classes, Memberssave at least 50% on every class (except supply fees.) All current Summer Programs are FREE for Members. * FREE access to the RPL Arts & Nature Exploratory once it re-opens for regular hours.
* FREE Wee Play Love Monthly Pass - unlimited sessions/children in our early childhood program (Currently on hold until the Exploratory re-opens)
* Free participation in the RPL Players to perform short musicals at the RPL Exploratpry as well as around the metroplex.
* Members-Only rates for musical theatre production fees. For example, musical production discounts are:
1 child: $60 ($199 non-member)
2 children: $90 ($298 non-member)
3+ children: $120 ($390 non-member)
* Access to the Private Members-Only Facebook Group for connection, support & get-togethers
* Regular Family Fun Gatherings with other Read Play Love families! Including field trips, park days, holiday-themed parties, Family Game nights, special movie showings, etc
* Quarterly Safe Environment Training, to help ensure the safety of all of our children and families.
* Membership on the RPL Family Advisory Committee, with the option to attend quarterly meetings to receive updates on operations and finances, and have a voice in RPL decisions. (Participation in this committee and attendance to these meetings is entirely optional.)
How to Join: Signing up for a Membership must be completed as a separate transaction from any other program registrations.
If you are a new Member: 1. First sign up below to complete your Membership enrollment. 2. Look for your Member Code in your email. 3. Come back to the site to register, and enter the Member Code when you check out to remove all fees