Ready to join the creative fun at Read Play Love? We are an inspiring, inclusive community of families, built on creativity, collaboration, and compassion. The RPL Membership program allows families who are invested in our mission and active in our programs to receive ongoing member benefits and discounts. If your family plans to participate in more than 1 program or activity in six-month span, the member discounts usually pay for themselves quite quickly.
* Free participation in Homeschool Activities, held Mon-Wed at our two locations: RICHARDSON location: Tuesday and Thursdays, 12:00-5:00: First Baptist Church Richardson Children's Center (75 & Arapaho) 1001 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080
PLANO location: Wednesdays, 10:30-2:00 Boys & Girls Club of Plano (Near 75 & Bush Intersection) 1111 H Ave, Plano, TX 75074
* Fall 2018 Homeschool Activities are posted on the RPL calendar. Have an idea for a class or activity...contact us to be added to the calendar!
* Special Members-Only Discounts for other programs. For example:
Wee Play Love, our early childhood program (50% Off)
Theatre Workshops ($20 off Little Library Musicals and Broadway Babies; 50% off Musical Theatre U)
Summer Camps (50% Off)
* Members-Only rates for musical theatre production fees. For example, our current production is $60 members vs $199/non members.
* Access to the new Private Facebook group (note: the current RPL private page will transition to be Members-Only benefit as of 9-30-18)
* Monthly Family Fun Gatherings with other Read Play Love families! Including field trips, park days, holiday-themed parties, Family Game nights, special movie showings, etc.
*Enjoy other Member perks, like kids presenting classes through our "KidProf Presentations" program, joining the RPL Kids Traveling Troupe to perform around the metroplex, and more.
Donations are tax-deductible and help build RPL into a viable resource that nourishes our kids and families with creative opportunities to learn, grow and connect together!
We require that Members commit to at least six months at a time, paid either up front or monthly via autopay. Contributing for a six month time period is your family's commitment to RPL's existence, irrespective of participating in productions or other activities. Note that the six-month commitment does NOT mean you are committing to actively participate for 6 months in classes, activities, shows, teaching/volunteering, etc. People have always loved that RPL is set up to be flexible, so that you can come and go as you like, as fits into your schedule.