Or if you'd rather, read the scoop below, with a quick summary followed by more details:
RPL Family Fundraiser Progress!
Watch Read Play Love's Progress!
The 12 Days of Family Fundraising
Dec 11-22, 2017
The Quick Summary:
* RPL families need to raise $6,000 by the end of the December, so we are having a funding drive to raise the remainder of what we need to transition into the new year: 12 Days of Family Fundraising: Mon December 11 - Friday Dec 22.
* This amount is required to keep our doors open as we transition into the new year!
* We already made over $1,000 at Holiday Extravaganza! And now, there are two ways for families to participate and both of them are super easy!
* Carols for a Cause: RPL takes care of all the details! All you have to do is make a video of your family singing a Christmas carol or holiday song and spread the word during the 12 days. Your family/friends who donate any amount in your honor will receive YOUR family's video as a thank you!
*Magical Memories Giving Program: We are asking RPL families to make a financial gift during the 12 days, and in return we will create one of several personalized gifts to celebrating your children's memories at RPL!
Keep reading for more details....
1. Carols for a Cause
This is an easy way for you & your kids to encourage your circles of loved ones to support RPL because it matters to you and your kids. In return, they'll receive a special gift from your family. Best of all, RPL will take care of everything...you hardly have to do a thing!
HOW IT WORKS: For the 12 Days (December 11-22) you and your kids will invite your friends and family to the Carols for a Cause page, where they make a donation in honor of your family, and then receive a video of your family singing a Christmas Carol!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: It's sooooo easy because RPL is taking care of everything on the back end! All you have to do is:
a. Let us know by Sunday a.m., Dec 10, that your family is participating.
b. by Wednesday, December 13, make a video of your family singing a Christmas or holiday song. You can record it at home and send it to us, or you can come by RPL on Mon the 11th or Wed the 13th, and we’ll film it for you in front of one of our great holiday backdrops - you don't have to do anything but show up and sing!
c. Agree as a family to share Caroling for a Cause between December 11 - December 22. We will give you everything you need to do so - all you have to do is copy and paste and you can share however and how often you are comfortable, inviting your friends and family to share any amount...every dollar counts! RPL is a 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible. We'll also send along some ideas for sharing offline, as well as ways your kids can get involved, too.
2. Magical Memories Giving Program
We are asking our families who care about Read Play Love's existence to make a financial gift to help our crucial end-of-year financial needs. RPL is a 501(c) organization and your gift is tax-deductible.
And, to thank you for your gift which helps us make more memories, we will give you a gift to celebrate your family's memories at RPL, by creating a "Magical Memory" gift that is personalized for your family.
Also, consider how your children might raise your family's contribution. Raking leaves, baking cookies, reading bible verses or poems for $1 each, wrapping Christmas gifts...just ask the kids, 'cause I guarantee they'll have the best ideas of all on how your family can contribute for your gift to RPL!